Mike and Dom: Are those my feet?

Monday, October 16, 2006

Dumbing down...?

Ha


Okay, I was bored. Standing in line at Uni waiting to get some cash out from the hole in the wall... it was then I realised that Barclays have now labled their ATM's, cashmachines or whatever you want to call it the "Hole in the wall".

Bloody fantastic, I couldn't believe it, but how good is that... at first I thought it was just at Uni, but turns out I was wrong and infact spread to loads of em...

They have also done away with chained pens and now have blue ball points which encourage you to take them home... Whey! never have to buy a pen again.... bloody students..! On the flipside I have become a 'regular' even if it is to do a smash and grab job with a fistful of pens....bloody students....


Random observation... sorry its not 'laff a minute'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home