Mike and Dom: Are those my feet?

Sunday, September 03, 2006

An English Summer...



Just laffing and Singin' In The Rain

What do you get when you take one bored student, a camcorder and yet another wet and miserable rainy day, yes thats right; some crazy ass dance... Me, my brother his girl and some mates had gone up to Mill Hill, to chill, enjoy the sun and a picnic. Nice, until predictably it chucks it down. Bored and armed with a video camera, for no actual reason I thought I would do a random dance which we later edited together to make this clip... Not bad from twenty seconds of footage... haha let me know what you think...Sit back and enjoy half a Snickers...

1 Comments:

  • To keep with Father Jack, and his infinite wisdom, I would like to comment on your last comment of this post.

    I'M TIRED OF FECKIN'
    WOMENS SNICKERS!

    And thank you for shopping at Sainsbury's Rustington.

    Random? I think not!
    catcouk.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Andy Clarke, at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home